The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- How Would you React if Your Book was Pirated?
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 4 - Eric Kriss, Peter Quinn and the ETRM
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 3 - What a Difference a Decade Can Make
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 5: Open Standards
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- The Future of Competition in Publishing: Be Very Afraid
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- Buy The Alexandria Project
- More on Google's Search Algorithm (what's going on here?)
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Anyone who reads eBooks is aware that a number of content vendors are using proprietary platforms in an effort to lock you into their content libraries: most obviously, Amazon, with its Kindle line, Barnes & Noble with its Nook devices, … Continue reading
From time to time I Google my way around a few search terms looking for useful information on one or another self-publishing topic. One of those topics, of course, is promotion. Some time back, I ran across Smith Publicity, a … Continue reading