The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Capitalists Run Amok (Again...)
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- Interview: Senan Gil Senan, author of Beyond the Pale
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- More on Google's Search Algorithm (what's going on here?)
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 3 - What a Difference a Decade Can Make
Monthly Archives: January 2014
It’s obvious that any self-published author needs a Web presence. Why? Because promoting your books at many venues is free and most of the rest are cheap, and the Internet is where people go to find out anything and everything.
This Friday, the latest installment in my long-running Adventures in Self Publishing series at my other blog will focus on all of those things that you need to do to take advantage of the Internet to promote your book, not … Continue reading
According to proponents of the Brave New World of self-publishing, there’s never been a better time to write a book. They seem to have caught a few ears with that claim, since in 2012, 391,000 new titles – an incredible … Continue reading