I took a little time off the other day from promoting my second Frank Adversego thriller to write the first chapter of the third. Needless to say, it was a lot more fun than lining up promotional discount sales and sending out more mindless Tweets.
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- A Defense of Curation
- Book Review: The Bomb Makers (Thriller; Marcus Case)
- Are Press Releases Worth it?
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- BookDaily Authors Nominated to be Featured On Noveltunity®
- Egregious Nonsense Regarding eBook Standards
- Book Review: Selkie - Julia Lund (YA Fiction)