I took a little time off the other day from promoting my second Frank Adversego thriller to write the first chapter of the third. Needless to say, it was a lot more fun than lining up promotional discount sales and sending out more mindless Tweets.
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- From First Draft to Release: Starting and Maintaining Your Task List
- Are Press Releases Worth it? Results and Conclusions
- Review: Blue Bloods, by Ian Frazier (The New Yorker)
- Is Twitter Worth it?
- Creating Effective Character Descriptions
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]