I took a little time off the other day from promoting my second Frank Adversego thriller to write the first chapter of the third. Needless to say, it was a lot more fun than lining up promotional discount sales and sending out more mindless Tweets.
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- An Interview with Author/Poet/Photographer Felipe Adan Lerma
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 5: Open Standards