I’m happy to report that the launch of my second cybersecurity thriller, titled The Lafayette Campaign, a Tale of Deception and Elections, is off to a great start in a couple of ways. Continue reading
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- The Lafayette Campaign - Sample Chapters
- The Lafayette Campaign: First Reviews!
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- Is Twitter Worth it?
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- An Interview with Author/Poet/Photographer Felipe Adan Lerma