I took a little time off the other day from promoting my second Frank Adversego thriller to write the first chapter of the third. Needless to say, it was a lot more fun than lining up promotional discount sales and sending out more mindless Tweets.
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- Book Review: The Bomb Makers (Thriller; Marcus Case)
- Book Review: Selkie - Julia Lund (YA Fiction)
- Is Twitter Worth it?
- Egregious Nonsense Regarding eBook Standards
- Review - Elixir: A History of Water and Humankind (Brian Fagan; 2011)
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- A Defense of Curation