The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- A Defense of Curation
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- Egregious Nonsense Regarding eBook Standards
- The Doodlebug War: Frank Rides Again!
- An Interview with Author/Poet/Photographer Felipe Adan Lerma
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Anyone who reads eBooks is aware that a number of content vendors are using proprietary platforms in an effort to lock you into their content libraries: most obviously, Amazon, with its Kindle line, Barnes & Noble with its Nook devices, … Continue reading
From time to time I Google my way around a few search terms looking for useful information on one or another self-publishing topic. One of those topics, of course, is promotion. Some time back, I ran across Smith Publicity, a … Continue reading