The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Do Free Book Promotions Work? (Part I)
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- Which Book Promotion Services Work?
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- Buy Books
- It's Free Promotion Week for The Lafayette Campaign
- The Lafayette Campaign On Sale: Trying out the Discount Game
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Anyone who reads eBooks is aware that a number of content vendors are using proprietary platforms in an effort to lock you into their content libraries: most obviously, Amazon, with its Kindle line, Barnes & Noble with its Nook devices, … Continue reading
From time to time I Google my way around a few search terms looking for useful information on one or another self-publishing topic. One of those topics, of course, is promotion. Some time back, I ran across Smith Publicity, a … Continue reading