The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- A Defense of Curation
- Are Press Releases Worth it?
- BookDaily Authors Nominated to be Featured On Noveltunity®
- To Advertise or Not to Advertise?
- The Alexandria Project - Sample Chapters
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Originally posted on Maverick Writer:
I made this list of free graphics sites for a friend a few days ago, and just as I was about to delete it from my desktop I realized that someone else might find it…
Including, ahem, mine. I haven’t gone in for the contest route so far, and that’s not exactly what this is, but throwing my hat into the ring was easy (and free), so I thought why not? The host is a … Continue reading
One of the traditional ways to inspire someone to read an author’s book has always been the interview – in print a newspaper or magazine, live on the radio or TV, or in front of a face-to-face audience. These days, … Continue reading
In the last post, we talked about the different types of Web sites you can create or take advantage of. In this entry, we’ll talk about actually creating the Web-based pages you’ll need to sell your self-published book, leaving to … Continue reading