The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Author Poll Results: Which promotional methods produce the most sales?
- Poll: What Promotional Methods Work Best?
- The Lafayette Campaign - Sample Chapters
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- Huzzah! The Lafayette Campaign is Available at Amazon
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- Book Review: Darkly Wood (Max Power; Fantasy)
Tag Archives: self-publishing
A week ago I posted a piece here titled Book Promotion: What Really Works? and promised to pour the results of your feedback into a poll that I’d then post for broader participation.
Once upon a time, when someone was done writing a book (or even before), they tried to find a publisher, or an agent and then a publisher, willing to take on their book. Of course, that was eons ago – … Continue reading
Sooner later, mortality catches up with every family. There’s no good way out of this life, but some ways are more difficult than others. The process can be long, and often it’s painful. Sometimes it can even be degrading. Being … Continue reading
A month ago, I posted a review of Nico Laeser’s excellent novel, Skin Cage, a novel written in the first person from a most unusual perspective. The choice of that viewpoint, as well as the degree to which the author … Continue reading