The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Twitter Worth it?
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- What's Next for Self-Publishing? The Marketing Agent
- Review: Paul Ruddocks Very Entertaining Short Story Collection, "Not What you Thought?"
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 2
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
Tag Archives: Standards
Read the first installment of this series here Last time around I identified the different types of Print on Demand (POD) publishers that are active in the market today and provided tips on how to decide which type would best … Continue reading
Read this book from the beginning By the end of December 2005, I had been blogging on ODF developments in Massachusetts for about four months, providing interviews, legal analysis and news as it happened. In those early days, not many … Continue reading
This is the second chapter in a real-time eBook writing project I launched and explained last week. The following is one of a number of stage-setting chapters to follow. Comments, corrections and suggestions gratefully accepted. All Microsoft product names used … Continue reading
My last post – Why Johnny Can’t Format [a book] attracted enough attention (over 900 reads so far, plus many comments, tweets, and other social media pass-along) that I thought those that read it might want to learn more about … Continue reading