The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lafayette Campaign: First Reviews!
- Author Poll Results: Which promotional methods produce the most sales?
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- The Lafayette Campaign - Sample Chapters
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- Poll: What Promotional Methods Work Best?
- Huzzah! The Lafayette Campaign is Available at Amazon
- More on Google's Search Algorithm (what's going on here?)
Tag Archives: Standards
It takes something truly ridiculous to make me write an out and out rant. Still, every now and then I read something that I can’t avoid responding to, because of the degree to which it misrepresents reality in an area … Continue reading
Read the first installment of this series here Last time around I identified the different types of Print on Demand (POD) publishers that are active in the market today and provided tips on how to decide which type would best … Continue reading
Read this book from the beginning By the end of December 2005, I had been blogging on ODF developments in Massachusetts for about four months, providing interviews, legal analysis and news as it happened. In those early days, not many … Continue reading
This is the second chapter in a real-time eBook writing project I launched and explained last week. The following is one of a number of stage-setting chapters to follow. Comments, corrections and suggestions gratefully accepted. All Microsoft product names used … Continue reading
My last post – Why Johnny Can’t Format [a book] attracted enough attention (over 900 reads so far, plus many comments, tweets, and other social media pass-along) that I thought those that read it might want to learn more about … Continue reading