We all know what happened to musicians once Napster came along – millions of people started downloading their music without paying a dime to the authors or publishers of that music. If you’re the author of a self-published eBook, is the same thing happening to you? Continue reading
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- How Would you React if Your Book was Pirated?
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 3 - What a Difference a Decade Can Make
- A Writer's Perception of Reality
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 4 - Eric Kriss, Peter Quinn and the ETRM
- Buy The Alexandria Project
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- The Future of Competition in Publishing: Be Very Afraid
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 5: Open Standards
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]