There are two ways to pass the time from first draft to release: doing your revisions first and everything else second, or overlapping the two processes. There’s something to be said for both approaches, but it will be easier to figure out which one is right for you if you create a detailed task list of everything that will need to be done before you make your first sale. Continue reading
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- Why GoodReads is even Better for Authors than Readers
- From First Draft to Release: Follow the Yellow Brick Road
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 3 - What a Difference a Decade Can Make
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 2
- To Advertise or Not to Advertise?
- From First Draft to Release: Starting and Maintaining Your Task List
- More on Google's Search Algorithm (what's going on here?)
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)