There are two ways to pass the time from first draft to release: doing your revisions first and everything else second, or overlapping the two processes. There’s something to be said for both approaches, but it will be easier to figure out which one is right for you if you create a detailed task list of everything that will need to be done before you make your first sale. Continue reading
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- From First Draft to Release: Follow the Yellow Brick Road
- The Book Promoter Wears No Clothes
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- There may be Hope for Johnny (the Book Formatter) Yet
- To Advertise or Not to Advertise?
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- From First Draft to Release: Starting and Maintaining Your Task List
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)