Heaven help us all, they’re doing it again. The “who” are the venture capitalists, and the “what” is super-inflating another start-up company bubble. One of the subplots in my first book, The Alexandria Project, involved VCs, who I took great delight in skewering, based upon many years of working the the high tech, start up space.
The Alexandria Project
Top Posts & Pages
- Interview: Senan Gil Senan, author of Beyond the Pale
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words
- Venture Capitalists Run Amok (Again...)
- Is Paying for Book Promotion Worth it?
- Why Johnny Can't Format [a book]
- Book Review: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy)
- Book Review: Beyond the Pale (Senan Gil Senan)
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 3 - What a Difference a Decade Can Make
- ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words Chapter 5: Open Standards
- From First Draft to Release: Revise, Revise (Revise!)